[ Mobile Menu ]
Human Resources Assistant – 16hr Online Course
Human Resource Assistants are the behind-the-scenes champions whose main job is focused on helping HR directors, managers, recruiters, and generalists accomplish HR-related tasks.
Many people think that the HR Assistant is just another Admin Assistant position. This is not at all accurate. The HR Assistant is a true specialist.
HR assistants are involved with nearly all programs and services that relate to a company’s human resources division. Their work, which is often decidedly administrative in nature, involves documenting grievances, terminations, absences, performance reports, and compensation and benefits information.
For the above reasons – this course was created! Some of our students were HR Assistants before they enrolled. Most however – took our course in preparation for switching careers, departments, or entering the profession after completing their military service.
Here’s a list of the topics covered in this course:
(Students Receive One Module / Via Email, Per Day, For 2 Days)
1. Overview – Human Resources Department
2. Daily Job Duties & Responsibilities
3. Assisting With Recruitment / New Hire Process
4. Payroll and Benefits Administration
5. Record Retention & Management
6. Qualities of Competent HR Assistants
7. Tips For Interviewing For A HR Assistant Position
8. Becoming A Technology Superstar
9. Resources For The Professional HR Assistant
Feel free to enroll in one of our free 2hr courses. Get to know us before you invest your hard-earned money. There is no obligation. If you do decide to enroll in this course, the tuition is only $187.00 US.