[ Mobile Menu ]
(a) It’s a brand new BBB page! Please leave a review! If it’s good, we’d be very appreciative. If it’s bad, we will use it to improve our operations. Note: The BBB uses a two-step process before your review going LIVE. They will send a confirmation email to you after you submit your review. Please keep an eye out for it. There will be a link in the email that you’ll be asked to click. Thanks in advance for your feedback!
Our Free Items
(1) Where’s my free module / eBook / HR course module?
Our FREE modules, eBook’s, etc. are all delivered using a 24 hour server and auto-responder system. If you haven’t received an item that you requested via a form on our website, please email us at Office@HumanResourcesTraining.org and let us know what you’re still waiting for. We’ll assist you asap!
Delays like this happen about 5% of the time. The reason normally is (1) you didn’t confirm your request via email or (2) security filters between your email program and our software not getting along. 🙂
* Hotmail Users: Consider using Yahoo or gMail for your email addresses. Many students have reported their Hotmail accounts not sending or receiving emails from us at HRT, military ako accounts, and State.gov email accounts. The problem appears to be with Hotmail itself.
About Online Distance Learning
(2) What is an online distance learning course?
Online distance learning courses are also known as online home study or online correspondence courses. Rather than having to attend classes, you study independently at home, at a time and place that is convenient for you. All of the educational materials for the field of study you choose are delivered directly to your email. Since you are studying at your own pace, you can complete a course in as little as three days, or if you prefer, take much longer to earn your career diploma.
(3) Is online distance education something new?
Continuing education through distance learning programs has existed for more than 120 years. More educational institutions are realizing the benefits of correspondence courses and offering home study programs as a viable alternative to the conventional classroom setting. A Human Resources Training online distance learning course is one of the most convenient ways for you to train for a career.
(4) What are the benefits of a Human Resources Training online distance learning course?
An increasing number of people are looking at online home study courses as a practical way to:
– Upgrade existing skills or learn new skills
– Start a new career or work toward a promotion
– Improve earning potential
– Get a better job
– Increase self-esteem and confidence
(5) What types of students enroll in Human Resources Training’s online distance learning courses?
Most of our students are serious, career-minded individuals who have come to realize the true value of marketable skills in today’s increasingly demanding work force. Many of our students have families and demanding schedules – both of which conflict with the rigid scheduling of classes in conventional school settings.
For these students, an online distance learning course offers the most logical way in which to train for a career. In fact, many of our students’ enroll in our online home study courses based on the recommendation of other students and graduates.
(6) Are you accredited?
Enrolling in a Course
(7) How do I enroll/pay tuition?
You have five options. Click HERE for payment methods.
(8) What language will my course manual & exam be written in?
(9) How soon will I get access to my course manual & videos?
The Human Resources Training course platform will email your course info within 20 minutes of your enrollment.
(10) Are there any educational requirements to enroll in a Human Resources Training online distance learning course?
No. Human Resources Training’s courses are specifically designed to benefit everybody, regardless of your educational background. All we require is a desire to learn and a willingness to succeed as a professional in your field of study.
(11) Are there any age requirements to enroll in a Human Resources Training online distance learning course?
Persons under the age of 18 must obtain the written signature of a parent or legal guardian in order to enroll in our courses. If you would like more information, please email our Admissions Department at: Office@HumanResourcesTraining.org .
(12) Is there a deadline for enrollment?
No, you can enroll in a Human Resources Training online distance learning course at any time, 24 hrs a day – 7 days a week.
(13) Can I enroll in more than one course at a time?
Completing Your Studies
(14) How does taking a course with Human Resources Training work?
Let me show you! If you click HERE, you can enroll in our FREE 2hr Employee Discipline course. No credit card needed and it will allow you to test-drive our system.
(15) How long do I have to complete my course?
Most of our courses are designed to be completed within a week… and are rated at 16 clock hours. Most students are employed full time and that is why the courses are self-paced… no time limit unless noted on the specific course webpage.
(16) Will I be forced to study on a fixed schedule?
No. Human Resources Training realizes that all students are unique – each with different responsibilities, interests, and goals. Students are encouraged to work at their own individual pace in order to get the maximum benefit from their course. You may progress through your course as quickly or slowly as your schedule permits.
(17) How do I submit exams?
Exams are located in your student portal after logging on.
(18) What is a passing grade?
80% or higher | Two exam re-takes are allowed.
Note: If they’re buying a frameable hard-copy certificate, students that earn a grade of 90% or higher will have a special annotation of “with Merit / High Merit / Distinction” as appropriate.
(19) Do I need a computer to complete my course?
Yes, or a smart phone / tablet that can read .pdf files & play videos.
(20) Can Human Resources Training’s courses really prepare me for a new career as a professional in my field of study?
The answer is an emphatic “Yes!” In fact, thousands of people enroll in home study courses every day. Our courses give you the chance to learn essential skills when and where it is most convenient to you — without your studies interfering with your current job or personal life. Your responsibility is to put what you learn in our courses… into action!
(21) Would I be able to obtain credits for my course at a local college/university?
In most cases, no. Every college and university has its own admissions policy regarding the granting of credits. You would have to contact the school that you are interested in applying to for that information. Most schools that grant credit for our courses do so by classifying them as “life experience credits”.
(22) Does __________ company or __________ agency recognize certificates from Human Resources Training?
You’ll have to ask the company or agency yourself. Being an International vocational training company, it would be impossible for us to track that information.
(23) What’s the difference between your course and _________’s course(s)?
That answer we leave up to YOU to determine. Write down the cost of tuition for both courses, their online or in-person type, and their table of contents / agenda. Once you have that info side-by-side, you’ll know the difference between the two!
(24) Will HRT put the number of hours on my certificate?
Yes – on the electronic certificate that’s immediately available upon completion of the course.
If you’re buying a frameable hard-copy – only if you ASK us to. So, after enrolling – be sure to email us and let us know you’ll need that done.
(25) For your online courses, does the word “ONLINE” appear on the certificate?
(26) Can my company name be printed on my course completion certificate?
No. Only a student’s first, middle, and last name may be used.
Tuition & Payment
(27) How much is the tuition?
(28) What does my tuition fee include?
As a student with Human Resources Training, your tuition fee includes everything you will need to successfully graduate including:
– Course manual (With download rights! Keep your manual forever!)
– Exams (Two free make-up exams if needed)
– Personalized, downloadable certificate. (After passing the exam.)
(29) Do you have a payment plan?
(30) Do I have to pay for the shipping & handling if I only want the electronic certificate?
(31) Tuition is non-refundable so take your time.
Two exam retakes are allowed. If a student fails the initial and two free exam retakes, additional exams may be taken for $47.00 US funds.
(32) Can I call and get more course information?
For accreditation & documentation purposes, all communication has to be in writing, via email. This policy is in place so that there is never any confusion or misunderstanding between HRT and students.
(33) Disabled Military & Law Enforcement Veterans
Click HERE for information on our tuition discount program.